Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 03-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Recruit

Default Tattoo Ink Holder

We have been working hard on developing a ink rack that is convenient to see and access while you are working. It holds most all 1oz and 2 oz bottles. We would love to get some constructive criticism on our new product from others in the community so we can better perfect the design for your needs.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=13722331

Thanks,

Ryan
Owner/Creative Director
www.TattooShopBusinessCards.com

Last edited by TattooShopBusinessCards; 03-18-2010 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: image did not show
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Private

Default Re: Tattoo Ink Holder

I just use a spice rack holder, one of those wire ones. Sometimes the bottles tip over. This seems like a great idea. $130 to hold 48 ink bottles though. hmm. It looks like yours can fit Starbrite Intenze.. and?

I think its a good invention.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Platoon Sargent

I would have to have a lid for it before I could use it. Hinged with hydraulics to keep the lid in open position and close with ease. The acrylic is definitely the way to go with this though for visibility, washable, durability, with a professional look. Adjustable panels could be accomplished with some thought. Non-absorbant rubber boots could be used to affix the vertical panels into position.
Place a chamber dimension chart on the product advertizement, it would increase sales if artists know and understand they can fit what bottles they are using.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillGonzalez View Post
I just use a spice rack holder, one of those wire ones. Sometimes the bottles tip over. This seems like a great idea. $130 to hold 48 ink bottles though. hmm. It looks like yours can fit Starbrite Intenze.. and?

I think its a good invention.
I am trying to verify with all the ink companies now what all brands it can fit. Having a very difficult time finding anyone that is willing to measure these bottles for me.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Private

I think it would be more appealing if you showed how this product is a better alternative to, let's say, picking up something like a spice rack or similar product and re-purpose it to hold your ink bottles at perhaps a fraction of the price?
Old 04-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Recruit

great ideas thanks for all the input all your ideas are being considered for the next version
Old 04-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Private

i think one made out of diamond plate would be sick. heavy as hell but cool to look at. Looks like a good functional product good job. lid idea would be good as well. how heavy is it with all the bottles is it wall mountable? does it only hold one oz bottles?
Old 04-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Private

just re read your post. 1 oz and 2 oz

Tags
holder, ink, ink holder, tattoo, tattoo ink