Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 01-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Private

Default electric ink with the black cat on the bottle

If you haven't tried these colors yet please do i love the royal white witch as soon as the ink hit the skin it shows Bright and stays bright and the tribal black is so black it stays pitch black on the skin even after healed i am happy to share this new found first to be tested in a lab ink with yins after or if you have tried it please let every one know what ur opion is? but the pink i would stay with the eternal pink that pink is bright as s&!t! but other than that the yellows and whites and blacks and washes are great this is my option though whats urs on this! and they are soon coming out with all new color washes this is a secret that i want to share if you already dont know!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Private

Default Re: electric ink with the black cat on the bottle

i have pics of the white blue and black in a peice on my arm i will up load but i dont know how to up load on this page ill give you my face book i have 2 eyes on my forearm with the royal white the canary yellow and the blue and white are on there too ill upload asap!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Private

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...711.1404409790
Old 01-28-2011, 04:49 PM
Private

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...711.1404409790

and yes this is vegen friendly ink witch is a great thing!
Old 01-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Private

lol i feel like a electric sponsor they should pay me ha!
Old 02-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Recruit

Hey guys
If you want to see work done with Electric , go to the website , www.electricink-us.com there is a section of "tattoos" on the far right of the navigation bar.
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Mike
Old 02-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Private

yeah whats up electric you get those new colors yet still waitin on the phone call bro for that trible black remember we spoke and you were tellin me about the new color formulas and ive been tellin people about ur white fantastic omg bro the best white in the feild today ive seen!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Private

Photobucket\

You asked for it this is work done on me with the electric ink and yes its the greatest ink in my eyes!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Private

Photobucket
Old 02-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Private

sorry its blurry

Tags
black, bottle, cat, electric, ink