Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Corporal

Default Show Vince some love

http://www.inkednation.com/tattoo_fo...Topic_ID=66365

Check out the link to the new SpongeBob and Patrick fight tattoos Vince did for me. He really got carried away and took a silly ideas my kids had and took it to another level. They look better then the pics and healed amazingly quickly.

Vince is a super addition to the staff at AON and I couldn't wait to get some work by him, this wont be the last! The guy can do it all, horror, realistic stuff (great on birds), portrait, cartoon work (have you seen the Gorillas and Chimpmunks he did?)..............get your refs together and go see him....this guys the shizz
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: Show Vince some love

Those are on you??
Thats awesome.
Vince is a badass

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Corporal

I let my seven year old pick a tattoo, he picked Spongebob and Patrick, not my favorites, but I told him I had to have them done fighting and he said sure, Vince knocked them out, they are on the back of my thighs just above the ditch.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Private

Haha those are awesome.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Recruit

I was there when you had this done. They kick butt. I'm finishing with Tony the 18th and will post pics ASAP. Peace
Old 08-31-2009, 05:27 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonyj View Post
I was there when you had this done. They kick butt. I'm finishing with Tony the 18th and will post pics ASAP. Peace
I finished my second session with Tony the other night, but he is so good my project just keeps growing. Going back for at least a 3rd.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Corporal

Talking Re: Show Vince some love

Just gave Vince a Perfect 10!

http://www.myspace.com/curedusk
Old 09-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Recruit

GaRoadHog....what are you having done?
Old 09-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonyj View Post
GaRoadHog....what are you having done?
I had a small set of paratrooper wings that he covered. Started with a Luis Royo print as a reference for the first session. It goes from near the elbow to about 2 inches from the shoulder. It is very detailed. Second session he put a european type dragon head above and the first piece. It goes over the shoulder and around the shoulder blade a bit. It also has a lot of depth and detail. Next session will wrap around the inside of the arm.

I'm thinking maybe a more sexy version of the first piece and then have the dragon wings wrap them both. I am going to give him pretty much the freedom to do what he wants. Everyone has been so impressed with the work so far I don't think I can go wrong. I'm hoping he can do another session the 19th.

Don't have any pics yet, dragon is sheddin some scales right now so waiting a few days to take one.

Here is the print he started with. We left out the tribal stuff, the bun on her head and the lip stud. So far using black and gray.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Corporal

good looking piece to give Tony to play with, hes been knocking out some incredible work. we all need to get some pics shot, I finish my left sleeve with Short Oct 1th and then begin the right with Mr Tedder the 18th, maybe run into you

Tags
love, show, vince