Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Default Re: I need your VOTE!!!

Thanks guys. The race is starting to get tight. A new guy entered a pic last night and get 93 votes within 24 hours. I'll hafta keep an eye on that one.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Corporal

just voted. i work in a lab with a lot of computers. so when i have time i will try to visit each one and get a vote going for ya. you seem to be doing alright just keep it up and you will be in GERMANY!!!!!! By the way nice TAT
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Corporal

you got three from me so far
Old 12-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddscientist View Post
just voted. i work in a lab with a lot of computers. so when i have time i will try to visit each one and get a vote going for ya. you seem to be doing alright just keep it up and you will be in GERMANY!!!!!! By the way nice TAT
Thanks man. I think the site is tracking the portal in which the computers log into. So people in my office couldn't vote cause they were using the same gateway to get to the internet.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Competition is getting tight! Some guy just gained 100+ votes in a few hours! If you haven't voted yet. Please vote for this picture. It's the one that currently has the lead and is my best chance to hold my position.

http://www.core77.com/braunpri...08d1e

If you've already voted, thanks for your support. I wouldn't be where I'm at if it weren't for you guys. Feel free to pass this link along to your friends too.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:48 PM
DiQuartel

dude, i just went looking for them again and couldn't find them....

Tags
vote