Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 11-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Field Marshal

Default DVD is ON SALE cheap style for christmas

you dont get the HUGE list of publications contacts or the sketchbook seminar reference signed by me, Sean Herman, and Dave Tedder....

but you get the dvd itself for only 223.00!!!!!!!!

http://strangleholdmerch.com/specials.html click that!

Greetings and Happy Halloween from All or Nothing Tattoo. We have a lot to announce this time! We had a new baby boy! Stranglehold Merch ( www.StrangleholdMerch.com) is having a huge Christmas sale blowout where almost everything is half price. A new www.suicidegirls.com interview with our fearless leader Brandon Bond has just been released, and a new animal rescue charity calendar for charity is coming out with two of Brandon's rescued pit bulls on the cover!

All or Nothing Tattoo was recently voted "Best Of Atlanta" by Creative Loafing magazine for the fourth year in a row. The awards this year included:

Readers' Pick:
Best Local Troublemaker: Brandon Bond (he received more votes than Michael Vick!)

Readers' Pick for the fourth year in a row!
Best Tattoo Studio: All or Nothing Tattoo

Best Tattoo Artist: Brandon Bond (All or Nothing Tattoo)

Best Piercing Parlor: All or Nothing Piercing Studio

We would like to extend a gigantic THANK YOU to all who voted!

The holidays are coming, and www.strangleholdmerch.com is having the largest Christmas sale in its history. Almost everything is 50% off, and this includes Brandon's tattoo seminar DVD! All or Nothing and ANTI Art Elite hoodies and t-shirts are only $14.99, and See You in H*ll , the tattoo documentary, is on sale buy-one-get-one-free style! Tattoo sketchbooks, children's tattoo coloring books, and even Brandon Bond's Whore are all half price. Flash sets, art prints, weapons, and belt buckles are all reduced. This sale is for an extremely limited time and will end soon, so get your Christmas shopping done early this year Stranglehold style!

Atlanta Animal Rescue Friends (AARF) and All or Nothing Tattoo celebrate amazing rescued pets with its 2008 calendar. With all the attention focused this year on the crime of dog fighting, more light could be shed on the faces of its victims. AARF is putting two of those adorable faces in the spotlight with the release of its 2008 Rescue Tails Calendar. Pit bulls Cain and Medusa, who were rescued by Atlanta tattoo artist Brandon Bond, are featured on the cover of the calendar.

Cain, a 14-year-old rescued fighting dog, and Medusa, a 5-year-old deaf, abused and badly scarred pit bull, were given a second chance at a happy life and have grown into two of the sweetest and most loving pets in the world. Brandon, an avid animal rescuer and supporter of animal welfare groups like AARF, will be selling autographed calendars through his online store, www.strangleholdmerch.com, with all proceeds benefiting AARF, throughout the holiday season this year.

Brandon has fostered homeless animals for 12 years and has helped save and place in loving homes more than 200 animals by spreading the word about their plight through his loyal fan base. His primary focus is working with rescued and abused pit bulls, four of which permanently reside in his home.

AARF is planning a Calendar Release Party to celebrate Cain, Medusa, and all the other fantastic rescued pets featured in the 2008 calendar. The party will be held Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at WAG-A-LOT Midtown West at 1456 Northside Drive in Atlanta (www.wagalot.com ). Well-behaved leashed pets are invited. Calendars will be available at the discounted price of $7.50 (regular price, $20). Light refreshments and drinks will be available. Calendars can also be purchased online at www.aarfatlanta.org. For more information, visit www.aarfatlanta.org or call (678) 318-1886.

Great news from the AON family! Tim Orth and his wife had a baby today!!! Pictures will be uploaded to www.allornothingtattoo.com soon! Tim's work can be viewed at http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/ga...s.php?album=67

Have a happy and safe Halloween, and enjoy the Stranglehold sale!

--
Brandon Bond

CEO/ALL OR NOTHING INC.

CEO/Stranglehold Publishing

2569 South Cobb Dr. Suite A

Smyrna, GA 30080

(770) 435-9966
www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.atlantatattootv.com
www.tattooingatlanta.com
www.antiartelite.com
www.antiartatlanta.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.brandonMFbond.com
www.davemftedder.com
www.imyourenemy.com
www.seanherman.com
www.albierock.com
www.mjdunlap.com
www.chrisvennekamp.com
www.joshwoodsart.com
www.tattooingtheworld.com
www.jeffpaetzold.com
www.antiartelite.net
www.myspace.com/brandonbond
www.myspace.com/brandonmfbond
www.myspace.com/atlantaart
www.myspace.com/antiartaon
www.myspace.com/strangleholdmerch
www.myspace.com/aonteam
www.h20cean.com
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Private

Default Re: DVD is ON SALE cheap style for christmas

Good now Im gonna make my lady get it for me!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Topshelftattoo

it worth so much more
Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Field Marshal

Its worth 15 years of my life appearently that goes for 223 nowadays hahahaaa
Old 11-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Private

atleast you are getting that much......I might get a dollar for mine hahaha
Old 11-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Field Marshal

NOT if you apply hwtas in the video sucka!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Corporal

I am not an artist and I want to watch that DVD. Will it help me be a better client? HAHA. Probably not.

How much longer is the offer good to get the "See you in hell Vol1" DVD free when you get a tattoo worth $100? I am getting one worth about ten times that in February (already have my appointment with Tim). Add to that the H2Ocean stuff, a t-shirt or hoodie and you know why I have to wait until after Christmas to get it done....

Life is expensive...
Old 11-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Field Marshal

hahah - you can steal one in feb I wont tell anyone
Old 11-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Corporal

Whayt would it cost to send the dvd to Sweden?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Field Marshal

hahah - not much! - a vast majority of our dvds are going all over the world - I never rreally thought of that - but a lot of people from all over are getting it!

Tags
cheap, christmas, dvd, sale, style