Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Private

Default Josh

Hey bro,

First I just want to say that that I really like the work you do. Most of it ranks among some of my favorite, for sure. I really like the one you must have recently done which is of the Giraffe and the kid holding the balloons. While the theme may not be my thing, the work and colors are great. I have been working on my idea for a sleeve for a while now and I know that I want you to do the work.

I do have a few questions.

I have noticed that some pics of your tats seem to be grainer than others. Is this just from the camera or different types of skin, colors or what?

Do you find that some colors you work with fade faster than others, and have you ever had any problems with colors blending or messing up later on down the road.

The reason I ask these question is because you seem to use a lot of bright colors in your work and thats what I like about it. Thats what I want. But your work is not like a lot of other artist so I am wondering if there is any information I should take into consideration.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Josh

its just BRIGHT bro - he does that "pop art" kinda blast out color stuff!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Field Marshal

and h3e loves hockey
Old 05-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Private

what's up man!! thanx for the kind words. and sorry this reply is late my password was messin up.Okay.... now the grainy pics is from a camera.bad pics or what not. AS far as colors fading... it does'nt happen usually. Your ink will be as bright and as bold as your skin will allow it to be. your skin is a filter, so when the tattoo is healed you are looking at that color through your skin tone. if yer dark well than it will not look as bright and vivid. And also the color being good depends on how well you take care of your new purchase. love it and it will love you.Tattoos are put into your SKIN!!! it is not paper!! so if lil things fall out than we just do touch ups no biggy.no need to act like it's the artists fault cuz crap happens and we can't come home with you to make sure your doin your end of the job correctly. and my tattoos are bright and bold. very distinctive so if that's what ya want than that's what you will get no tricks . lookin forward to it bro!! Thanx a bunch
Old 05-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Field Marshal

get set up w josh by calling 770 435 9966 and ask for matt or john....

xoxoxo - BB
Old 05-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Private

yeah josh, annie ( addison ) is a friend of mine (the girl with the giraffe sleeve). after seeing it in person, i'm all that more stoked about having you sleeve my entire right arm. its completely blank i already have half a leg sleeve and my left arm almost done, so i'm not new to long sessions.

i love ur style and i think you could pull off what im looking for. basically, i want an entire gijoe theme, mostly cobra with a few good guys. lots explosions and random goofy s&!t. im sure you would rather prefer to do your own artwork, but id be happy to sketch some stuff out just for ideas and concept.

as for a timeline, im thinking november of this year, and will be call u guys soon to put down a deposit and book a day. just curious if this is something u'd be interested in doing. hit me up
Old 05-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Yeah the colors that you do is fukkin amazing. Very pop up in your face style. I love it. I cant wait to get our asses down for some ink!!!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 05-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Private

Thanks for the reply Josh. I am sure you are busy.

I figured it was just the camera, but then I did think that maybe some peoples skin could effect the out come. I am a red head with fair skin, and I think the colors would be brilliant on me. I want to have my left arm sleeved, and what I want done will be right up your alley.

Of course it all just boils down to getting the money together. I have talked to Matt at the shop before on the phone, so I know what you require as a deposit and a rough idea on the full cost. I wanted to do it all at once, but I know that would be hard. Unless I could find some one done there in Atlanta who I could crash with a for some time while you get it done. I live in Louisville, Ky, so its a good 6 hour drive I am guessing.

In the beginning I was going to have you and Bond do a collaboration but Brandon may be too expensive for me, plus his schedule is really backed up from what I was told. Although that would be really awesome.

My only other question would be... Could I have my work done at the Elite studio? Are there any requirements or extra cost?

Once again thanks.

P.S. to Bond. Are we not allowed to have animated .gif Avatars?
Old 05-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Topshelftattoo

josh is great!!!! and named well!!!! i contacted him on my space about what i've been wantin' soon! very soon! bowing candy corn worshiping a pumpkinheaded scarecrow and other sh..uff and whatever he wants to throw in
Old 05-03-2007, 12:39 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

I was very fotunate enough to have Josh do my sleeve, and i love it... everywhere I go people compliment it... hell I had to spend a couple minutes blocking up traffic yesterday on the NY thruway talking to the toll booth operator about it... she loved it... even gave her a card so she could check out more work by him!

Tags
josh