Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Private

Default Re: Fusion Inks

i've used quite a few fusions now...

i'm pretty happy.

the white and all the oranges are sick..., especially TANGELO.

haven't tried the magentas/pinks yet...

the greens seem about the same as eternals... except the new Key Lime is pretty extraordinary.

the white is so powerful... its almost TOO powerful... almost...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Private

I've been hearing good stuff about fusion....just gotta make some loot to order some!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:41 PM
Private

s*&t what about the new line of Cam ink...lol jk....I mostly use Eternal and Intense colors...nothing wrong with trying new things but if somethings not broke why fix it...stick with what works best for you
Old 01-29-2010, 03:10 AM
Private

I use Eternal and Intense also. But got a set of Fusion and wow. I have not tried the white or black yet.

Can Fusion be mixed with Eternal and Intense?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2010, 10:45 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkinktattoos View Post
I use Eternal and Intense also. But got a set of Fusion and wow. I have not tried the white or black yet.

Can Fusion be mixed with Eternal and Intense?

Thanks
i would'nt mix it with intenze, i am pretty sure intenze is a powder base, but who knows.............well bill would know.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 01-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Platoon Sargent

you can mix fusion with eternal and intense
Old 01-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Private

So i am a apprentice and bout to buy my first kit of "great" ink, i was leaning towards Kuro Sumi or Millennium Mom's cause my mentor actually uses Mom's ( i am too currently, his set anyways )which sets into the skin ok but ive noticed it isn't the ""A++" ink that star artists are using and personally I'd like to get the best of the best to date, I've checked out the Fusion inks and they look amazing, so my question is, should i start with Fusion or would people have better recommendations, due to the lacking of years and years of experience? I'd appreciate as much feedback as possible.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Platoon Sargent

Hell yeah man. Order the 1 oz. sample pack... you'll love it!
Old 01-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Private

thanks man appreciate it alot!!
Old 01-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Private

so i can get the whole 1oz kit for $280 and thats what i was goin to do, would that be best? or should i just stick to the basic 12 color kit?

Tags
fusion, inks