Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Recruit

Default Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
Nice shirt!
hahaha and dogs!

LOL Brandon...yeah I wore it that day when I rescued the big Brindle Pit in the pic.

Would love to talk to you about her Brandon. She is only a year and a half and the girl who was fostering her said she found Mahoney when she was about 4 or 5 months old. She was abused, starved and terribly frightened. I have had her for almost a month and she had adjusted so well, like she has always been part of the family. But she is painfully skiddish even outside when no one is around. My friends whom she has been around quite a bit since she came, she still barks at when they come over for the first half hour. But she is very sweet and loving but dunno how to break her of it to make her feel more happy not being scared all the time. The vets really dont have much help in that area and being that dont work with abused pits on a regular basis...thought you might have an idea.

And are you aware of the very few dogs parks here in Cobb, most have pit bull bans? I cant really take them anywhere other than PetSmart/Banfield vet. Thats not a fun outing. Though le Madelaine french cafe at Merchants Walk in Marietta has a dog friendly patio where we took Padfoot this summer. There are several dog friendly food places but yet I cant take them to a dog park
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Field Marshal

welcome to our world hahahaaaa
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat View Post
This is Fudge the cocker. We rescued him as a pup. His folks were also residents of the shelter, they were rescued shortly after the mom had the litter. Fudge was the one that no one wanted because he was the 'runt'. I fell in love with the little guy the second I saw him.
He's got one hell of a sock fetish though!

looks like a great CANDIDATE for our "HONORARY PIT BULL" shirt! http://strangleholdmerch.com/honorar...tee-p-192.html

and a spiky collar hahahahaa
Old 11-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Assistant to Brandon Bond
Corporal

This is Lola, my tiny little best friend. The most awesome chihuahua EVER, We also share a birthday. Ive always thought that was pretty cool.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Private

Lola

&

T-Bone

Or as I like to call them: Master/Blaster
Old 12-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Recruit

this is shiva- he is 7 years old now, i got him from a farm near me when he was 12 weeks old. as u can see he is a dalmatian

this is momo she is a labrador-mix, with what i don't know... she was rescued from a hungarian dog killing station, and now she lives with us since near 2 years. she is about 5 or 6 years- dont know exactly...

last but not least this is nahima- she was rescued from bulgaria- living on the street. she is a husky mix and also i dont know her exactly age- maybe also about 6 or 7 years. she is with us since a half year :-)

Last edited by >>>pandora<<<; 12-12-2010 at 09:48 AM..
Old 02-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Recruit

Here are my rescue babies, Bella and Wally.
Wally (brown coat) is a Katrina rescue, and Bella (pink coat) came from a high kill shelter. Goofy, sweet, crazy dogs - make me laugh everyday.

Wally being a vicious blanket monster..

The whole gang- my brother's dog Rudy in the middle.

Portrait of Perfection....

And my first son - Wylie. He was the best dog in the whole world, and I miss him everyday.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Recruit

Our 4 plus our foster Lab

Photobucket

All 5 loves in bed with me

Photobucket

Our Pibbles

Photobucket

Never a dull moment with these pretty little Pitties

Photobucket

This whole all 4 standing still thing is a rarity!

Photobucket
Old 02-14-2011, 06:10 AM
Recruit

Thumbs up Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

Awesome thread! Love seeing peeps pics! Every dog I've ever had threw my life has been a rescue. Not always from a shealter. Yet saved from life and death siutations. Back 1st week of June my oldest daughter tells me her Pitbull had a litter of 9, 3 week old puppys she was no longer caring for. With out even stoping to think. I told her to bring em to me. After seeing momma dog I could understand why she quit trying to feed the pups. She was half starved her self. Needless to say I was pizzed!
Been many years last I hand raised a puppy. Let alone 9 at the same time! Was alot of work but I loved ever moment! I got pick of the litter for saving them. Can ya guess what one I picked?

Yup, this is the guy I kept! Bruce "The Boss" They are Boxer/Pitbull mixs.

This is when my kido took 6 of the pups back to her home. A friend of hers picked up 2 of them that day as well.

Bruce July 15th,2010 he still has that moose. Been his fav toy!

Sept. 25, 2010 my tiny boy is growing big & fast! For some reason I kept getting this naging feeling to look up Bruce's breed mix. Ya know what? They are called, Bullboxer Pit. This breed mix is classed as a designer breed! ha!

In this pic, along with Bruce is Siamese Sammie. A homless kitten I took in back Sept 23rd. We have soo many feral cats around here. I found that Sammie had a hernia the 2nd day I had him. I started crying, cause I live on SSDI, knowing I couldn't afford the surgery. Well great news! A New Spay/Neuter clinic here in town. SAAFhouse! Said they would fix his hernia for free while they had him! This pic was 4 days before both of their neuters and Sammies big surgery. Turns out Sammie was in pretty bad shape. Vet said he only had a thin vail between his orgins and skin.

continued to next post. Am I posting too many pics? LOL
Old 02-14-2011, 06:15 AM
Recruit

He seems to have recovered 100%. Seems he has beat the odds! As the vet said it was the worst she had seen & most times the fix don't always stay.

Bruce 12,27,2010 hehehe

Rutro, Busted killing the white bear. lol

No way I could of made this moment happen! Had to grab the cam fast! Bruce is now 9 months old.

Tags
dogs, pictures, post