Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Corporal

Default a funny little tatto story.

I was talking to a guy at my shop the other day and he saw the sleeve Dave is working on and said " thats pretty good" like he had seen better work in this town, anyway I told him about dave and the shop winning awards and all that and he said yea I got a award winning artist to do my back he said it is a harley that cover 90% of his back and has alot of detail, he said alot of people dont go to his artist because of the high prices i said what did he charge, oh 500 he said, I said 500 an hour, no 500 for the whole thing, hahaha i had to laugh. he didnt show me the harley on his back but after what he said he didnt have too. I just thought you all would like tis little storry
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Corporal

Quality vs. quantity...it is true in any business!

If it is going to be permanent, I want the best there is…..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Corporal

no doudt, some of the people around here that dont know the difference between the twon said that along way to go for tattoo's its only 4 hours I mean my lord if you cant travel 4-5 hours atleast to get good work thats going to be on you for the rest of your life you dont need a tattoo in the first place.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Corporal

I don't have that problem...I’m lucky, I'm only 30 minuets away…

My issue is in my own making, in having to wait till august to have Dave tattoo me… I keep kicking myself for having to wait. But I’ll be patient till then though….
Old 04-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Platoon Sargent

He's waaaaay worth the wait.
You should have seen the leg sleeve he started the other day. His work is unstoppable.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Private

yea dave gave me a mean A$$ koi + Oni combo...elbow up sleeve and chest..its gonna be amazing. Color coming june 3rd
Old 04-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Corporal

Yeah every time I see a new pic on the website I get anxious and want it now! But I’ll wait…

Hell, just by me talking about it, I think my wife will do a “walk in” the same day I’m getting mine…she is getting “itchy” for another one herself…

I think we are both getting “ink illness”

I don’t have the guts to get a sleeve (yet?) but since this will only be my second tattoo (Ted did my first...) I wanted another great one, and I’m sure Dave won’t disappoint…

Tags
funny, story, tatto