Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 06-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Private

Default Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

This is Reno, the newest member of LaFamilia:

We adopted him from the local shelter where I volunteer. He is sooooooo sweet! He's a pittie mix, with prolly some lab and I don't know whatelse! He's away at the vet's to get the neuter job tomorrow and I miss him!

www.epitome-dog-rescue.org
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:35 PM
LOUISIANA INK
Private

IN MEMORY OF "ZAKK ATTACK"
(GET BACK ITS ZAKK ATTACK.)
MY BUD "ZAKK ATTACK" 5 MOS OLD PASSED
AWAY DUE TO A HEART ATTACK.......
THE STUPID ASS THAT ORIGINALLY OWNED ZAKK,DECIDED TO GIVE HIM StEROIDS AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 2MONTHS OLD , AND WHEN ZAKK STARTED HAVING SMALL HEART MERMERS,(LIL HEART ATTACKS) HE DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DOG.THREW THE GRAPEVINE HE GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY O'LADY TO SEE IF I /WE WANTED TO TRY AND SAVE THE LIL GUY.SO WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND SPECIAL CARE AND EXCERCISE,CONSTANT SUPERVISION, WE SEEMED TO HAVE HIS HEART EPISODES UNDER CONTROL.I MEAN HIS BREATHIN WAS BETTER, HE WAS GAININ WEIGHT TEARIN UP S**T IN THE HOUSE,WRESTLING WITH ME AND THE OTHER DOGS,TAKIN NAPS ON MY CHEST ON THE COUCH(NOT ALLOWED ON THE COUCH,"DOGS")THEN MAKIN IT TO THE BED,(WITH THE MOMMA,THE O'LADY) SNEAKIN HIM ON, AND CATCHIN FLACK FOR IT.PLAYIN BALL/STICK IN THE YARD,NOT REALLY FETCH SINCE HE DIDNT WANT TO BRING IT BACK BUT EVERY 5TH OR SIX THROW ONLY CAUSE I THREATENED TO GO INSIDE IF HE DIDNT BRING THE DAMN THING...FRIDAY JUNE 6 ,2008 ABOUT 7:30PM HE HAD JUST CAME IN FROM BEING OUTSIDE potty BREAK, HIS BREATHING WAS VERY RAPID AND HE HAD A UNUSUAL LOOK AND WALK TO HIM,SO I GOT DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND WHEN MY HAND TOUCHED HIM HE WAS ON BURNIN UP, I GOT UP AND CALLED HIM, HE STRUGGLED TO HIS FEET, AND AT THE SAME TIME PEE ' D N POO ED WHEN HE GOT TO HIS FEET. AND NOT TO GET INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL,HE PASSED NO MORE THAN 10 MINS 15 MINS AFTER.HIS HEART BEAT COULDNT GET BACK TO RYTHM AND I COULDNT GET IT BACK EITHER WITH 30 MINS OF CPR.WE HAD A BLAST FOR THE SHORT THREE MONTHS WE HAD ,MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER STILL DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY ZAKK ATTACK CANT COME BACK,BUT SHE KNOWS HES IN HEAVEN.LOVE YA ZAKK ATTACK, HEY GET BACK ITS "ZAKK ATTACK"
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Private

Unhappy Re: post pictures of your dogs!!

Tattoojman - I'm so sorry for your loss. Zakk sounds like he was a great dog. At least the last few months of his life were filled with love and happiness from you and your family. He'll be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge, strong and healthy again.

www.epitome-dog-rescue.org
Old 06-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Corporal

tattoojman, as HappyChick said, he knew, because of you and your family, not all humans were going to hurt him. He was dearly loved! You and your family made a huge difference in his short life.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:04 AM
LOUISIANA INK
Private

YEA, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HIM AGAIN.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Recruit

His name is Wazza

He is from Freeport, in the Bahamas
He is what they refer to as a "Pit Cake" or "Pot Bull"

He is incredible

Old 07-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Recruit

Meet Zeppelin.

He is the canine love of my life. He'll be 2 years old sometime in September, we think. I bought him literally 2 days from death from some man. He was such a sick, pitiful little puppy, and I couldn't bear to leave him behind. Took him to the vet the next day, who told us in 2 or 3 more days he'd have died. His little body was just taken over with infection from filthy living conditions and malnourishment...he looked wormy but he wasn't, he just had that malnourished pot-belly. The gland in his neck was swollen the size of a tennis ball. The vet estimated him to be 12-14 weeks (guy I got him from said 9 weeks), but he was only 14 lbs!

Now he's an incredibly healthy, happy, eerily smart dood. I absolutely adore him. He sleeps under the covers at my feet every single night, and follows me everywhere I go. I'd be lost without him.

zeppelin3.jpg

z-dog.jpg
Old 07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Private

These are my babies. They're getting on in years, but still have lots of spunk. Words can't express the love I have for them. All are rescues. Ages: Clark 14, BillyRay 15. Sybil 3, Horton appx 10. We are at the max limit for our city.

Left to right: Clark, Sybil, and BillyRay

Horton, our "Crate and Rotate" boy

Horton, in a playful mood

Sybil loves her brother

Clark, "Ramble On"
Old 07-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
I think he disappered for saying racist things huh?
if people couldn't see what this dude was about then that's just blind stupidity, look at the mullet for christ's sake, it screams racist A HOLE. find me a man with a mullet who isn't a redneck and i'll buy that man a PBR.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Actual My Uncle has a Mullet.. Sorta. He's just stuck in that hair cut, and he's not racist or an A hole.....But F**K him, buy me the PBR instead! hahahahahaha

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
dogs, pictures, post