Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 01-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Private

Default Re: what changed from watching THE WHOLE ENCHILADA

The left half of the octopus and 4 tentacles on that side are healed, the right side is freshy in this pic...Thanks for lookin
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Field Marshal

looks awesome - hell looks like it was done here! - one thing though

watch the video again and pay attention to the "line to opposing line" conversation - thats code yo....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
looks awesome - hell looks like it was done here! - one thing though

watch the video again and pay attention to the "line to opposing line" conversation - thats code yo....
word!
Old 01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
the cap'm
Corporal

Just watched it before work today. Wicked awesome, good job for reals. Lots of helpful stuff in there for the younger professionals to feed on.

I am sending you an article I did for an art magazine about browns and color theory of desaturation and tertiary tones. I think you might like it and get something out of it.

As for the rest of the video-all i can say is-
You're motivating me against my will! YOU BASTARD!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Field Marshal

hahahahahah - motivating me against my will thats classic!!!! hahahahaa
heres one from myspace!:
----------------------------------------------------------

I watched your DVD and DAM! I just wanted to say thanks a lot for sharing your Knowledge with us I got so much out of it. I hope to stop in at the shop when Im in the area in the next couple of months because I would like to meet the man and shake your hand!

I would love it if you could look at some of my work and give an opinion!

Thanks Bill Rhine

Ps- Your work to save pitbulls god bless you!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Private

Ok, I know there's no replacement for doing an aprenticeship and all that, but for some it's pretty next to impossible to get one. I'm a military spouse, we're moving some time soon - so I couldn't get an aprenticeship here any way - And I've looked ahead to where I'm going and there aren't even any tattoo shops. I'm getting what I can from the internet and actually tatting people. My tatts have all come out pretty well so far - no complaints, only praise. Anyway, I know some folks might say how dare I tatt without an aprenticeship, but we work with what we have. Who taught the first tattoo artists anyway? They had to figure it out for themselves. I know that since I'm not a professional in the tattoo industry, so I can't get this DVD, but are there any DVDs out there that I could get?
-Malia
Old 01-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Field Marshal

wow.

this is a hard one for me to respond to.

do you have an AUTOCLAVE?
Old 01-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Field Marshal

have you studied any kind of blood borne pathogens training or anything about cross contamination? you can get certified for those online even I think - and most tattoo conventions provide training in those KEY basic relatively inexpensively.

if your answer is no to any of these three questions, then THATS why you should set down your machines for a while as your risking yourself, your home, your clients, and our entire industry. One case of disease transmission will create a ripple effect through all of us.

its simply a question of the safety of you and your family and your clients not a question of "gettin' in the club w/ an apprenticeship".
Old 01-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Private

No, I have not taken a course or training, but I have been fallowing the OSHA guidlines( http://www.osha.gov/OshDoc/data_Bloo...s/bbfact01.pdf ). I have found the online certification that you spoke of - http://www.probloodborne.com/index2....D=100433680522 - there it is incase anyone else needs it.
Autoclave - not yet. I've been using disposable needles and tubes. It is on the list though. So far I've only tatted myself and family. I'm not out to destroy the tattoo industry, that would be bad, so I'm glad to get your advice. I have a lot of respect for the tattoo world and hope to one day have it's respect as well.
Thanks,
Malia
Old 01-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Private

Ok so that one didn't show anything much usefull - this one has pictures - http://www.gainesvilleisd.com/GAdmin...entraining.htm

Thanks for taking me seriously and not just saying - well if you can't get an aprenticeship you just can't tatt.

Tags
changed, enchilada, watching