Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

okay
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Field Marshal

www.strangleholdmerch.com
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Field Marshal

this is my thank you to brandon, yeah some other things fell into place quite nicley for me, but i most likley would have never seen all the oppourtunities and opened my own AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR shop if i hadnt met Brandon and then also reading WHORE rekindeled that fire of success that i thouht had died a few years ago because i was living a good life. Meeting brandon, getting phat ass tat toos from him, reading WHORE, and just watching the success of him and all arround him made me feel like the world was once again mine for the taking. "Keep your eyes on the prize" and "if you want it leave no note and hit the f@#king road. other wise youre just talking s&!t" (something like that) are my favorite lines from WHORE. yeah i have always toyed with the idea, but this MAN the BAD ASS MO FO Brandon MoFo Bond really gave me the kick in the pants i needed...
"Hey bro i am days from opening and it seems like everything is falling into place as well as can be expected. I know you dont wnat to be anyones inspiration but last night i had a moment as i was standing in MY shop turning the lights off. If it was nt for you moving here, opening the dopest tat too studios and all else ever known to man, writing your book and me meeting you and being inspired by you, having you reignite the fire that used to burn inside of me, I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS! I thank you and am so greatful that you are a part of my life, not just as my tat tooer guy but also as my friend. Well the tow truck is here to get my toolbox and move it so i gotta go, but i just wanted to say thanks. i love you bro. "
snatch C.R.E.A.M. b1tc4es now go make your own!!!$$$$$$
Old 12-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

that's awesome man!
Old 01-01-2007, 11:46 PM
The Chocha Choker
Corporal

Well I just got back from some good ass leave got a few things done in the process too
- Learned a little about tuning machines
- Heated seats in a Ford Expedition will BURN YOUR ASS if you don't realize there on
- And I finally ya book Brandon

I like it yo,,,haha you a funny nigga man! But you do drop a lil knowledge in there on some things I definitely feel the same way about.
Im sure your tired of hearing this but hey...Good s&!t man! I really dug reading this bruh!
he'll even tell you how I packed a #2 pencil......
Old 01-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Field Marshal

thank you sir, I appreciate you reading it man. - and hell no Im not ried of hearing that s&!t man!

the movie is better.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Field Marshal

see you in hell the movie is about to be released... stay tuned
Old 02-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Field Marshal

this was just sent to me on inked nation... pretty intense about the book she ordered from www.strangleholdmerch.com

Master B, just finish reading WHORE, and I think I'm absolutely changed in some way. You are an amazing person, never metcha, maybe never will. But you conveyed it. I got it and I'm never going to let it go. You hit the mark in my dark soul, I can relate and don't want to waste your time or mine but dude, thank you. I hope I can f@#k s&!t up as well as you have. You are and always will be the best inspiration for me in this line of work. I'm not f@#king around. Hope you can stick around a little longer.
Thank you I cherish the books and you and your guys. (sob)
now go f@#k yourself and get to work.
Sincerely
Lori xxoo

-Thank you lori, now get to work. - BB

Tags
read, whore