Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Recruit

Exclamation URGENT HELP for 8yr old Thor! almost out of time :(

**URGENT**
Carla is doing this ON HER OWN- she is NOT affiliated with any rescue groups. This a neighbor's dog that she has been trying to save; to no avail! somebody PLEEEEEEEEASE help!!

A request for help from Carla in Knoxville, TN....

URGENT PLEA TO SAVE THOR'S LIFE PLZZZZZ

"Was wondering if you could send some words out for me? There is a 8 year old male pittie that survives next door and they are moving to Fla. They have given me until Sunday to find him a home or they are putting him down. He has no physical problems, just needs food. He would have already starved or frozen to death had I not been going over there and taking care of him. He has been in that kennel 75% of his life and deserves to be loved and taken care of just once before he dies! He is all wiggles when I go over to see or feed him. They were backyard breeders for the last 7 years, and I have tried for 7 years to put it to a stop, to no avial! I have rescued a male and female pit from them to keep them from dying, and I have another dog too, so, I am full up. PLEASE could you help me get the word out for this sweet guy?? Thank you sooo much for anything you could do!!!"
CONTACT ME: CARLA WELCH....cgwelch1@aol.com/ 865-556-8775

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Recruit

Default Re: URGENT HELP for 8yr old Thor! almost out of time :(

Thanks to an ANGEL that is with a cat rescue, Thor is temporarily safe!
He still needs his forever home, but this gets him out of the cold & gives us more time!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:37 PM
What would Truman do?
Private

Default Re: URGENT HELP for 8yr old Thor! almost out of time :(

Where is he located?

Tags
8yr, thor, time, urgent