Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Corporal

Default Chris Vennekamp kicks ass

Chris just finished a tibetan death mask on my right chest sunday. Ive posted it, with his permission, on myspace (mr_fn_chen) and inked nation (mrchen).

The pic is of a just finished tattoo, a little hot, but its a great piece and I want tot hank him for an awesome job. I know when its healed, I am going to be wearing a great, great mask.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Chris Vennekamp kicks ass

Dude it looks great. But then everything Mr. Vennekamp put down is sweet.

What are you gonna do once you run out of skin? At the rate you are going that will be in September...:-)
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:57 PM
Corporal

Brandons hits my lower left leg in april, thats 4 pieces, lower legs full except for small fill in tatts. Lower back is open, but deeply curved, years of weight lifting.
Id love to have sleeves but cant in my job, so I guess I am going to leave my 1/3 rd sleeves.
I am going to do my stomach, large piece, debating on what now. I have two ideas and cant make up my mind. Its my last great area of skin.

I have pieces on both thighs in the front, but I can go around the sides and do the back, not a great spot though, no one sees but me.

Chris Vennekamps piece on my chest did not get treated as good as it should on inkednation, the piece is AWESOME, wait till you see it at the atlanta convention, at 3-10 feet its awesome, like it should be, Chris REALLY Knows what hes doing.
Hes a GREAT guy, family man, great wife, quiet, modest and skilled out the ass, Id love to sit for him again!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Corporal

When is the Atlanta Convention? I have never been to one. What can I expect?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:35 PM
Corporal

Im just guessing as I havent seen a date anounced, probably mid june. What can you expect, well, lots of the countries top artists, tons of booths, lots of people being tattooed, many for entry in the contests, lots of good drinking at night in the hotel and the lounge, a chance to meet your favorite artists and buy them an adult beverage. Lots of art prints to buy and lots to gawk at.
Good inked people from many states around. A good chance to meet people from this forum and others and hang out.
Its not expensive to come look and its definately a good time for an ink lover. Youve got to go for sure. Hit me up when the dates anounced, I'll be hanging with some forum folks and having a good time.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Kevin,

You've been getting some killer pieces as of lately. Cant wait to see whats next!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-25-2008, 08:40 PM
Corporal

thanks rockstar!

what I want newer members or those not familiar with All or Nothing to know is All or Nothing IS the worlds most published studio, it IS the home of Brandon Bond, Sean Herman, Dave Tedder, Tim Orth, Bryan Reynolds, J Ranno, Short, John, Matt and many more and more to come!

All or Nothing rates are the same as that crappy looking shop down your street, whever you live. Why wouldnt you go to All or Nothing?

Do you not like trophys? magazine shoots? prizes at the local pubs contests like free beer!?

Whats to loose, spend your hard earned money on the best.

I think I picked up some great pieces in the last 6 months, thats All or Nothings world class artists. All I did was sit on my ass and try and be still!

Ive got Brandon Bond worlking on my lower leg in april. Im planning something for J Ranno (he doesnt know yet), I want to get something from Short, hes a cool cat.

Join me folks, stop looking and get booked, need help, give a shout, I'll hit the shop with you, your gonna spend the money, lets get it done right!
Old 04-22-2008, 01:28 PM
Field Marshal

chris vennekamp does in fact kick ass.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

have you seen the stuff he did in philly???

add him on myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...a-6c1a23a17681

and Inkednation:
http://www.inkednation.com/chrisvennekamp

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 04-22-2008, 08:21 PM
General JackHammer
Corporal

i saw a couple pieces he did over the weekend he was busy as hell....awsome work....

Tags
ass, chris, kicks, vennekamp