Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Private

Default some work I've done,....

nah just kidding

Last edited by Binxy; 11-24-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:17 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: some work I've done,....

1. APPRENTICESHIP
2. DRAW
3. DRAW
4. DRAW
5. did i mention DRAW

dude tattooing is some serious s&!t, and drawing is not even half of it. if you were the most outrageous artist in the world, but you had no clue about cross contamination or proper sterilization, you would obviously still be f@#king people up. i'm not trying to turn you away from tattooing, just saying that being a clean tattoo artist is above actually tattooing well, a good tattoo does'nt really matter if you get hep. oh and to critique your work, you need to draw a lot more, understand lightsource, color theory all sorts of s&!t. really it's not too bad, i've seen worse. but please learn how to tattoo safely before you go stabbing someone.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingtom View Post
1. APPRENTICESHIP
2. DRAW
3. DRAW
4. DRAW
5. did i mention DRAW

dude tattooing is some serious s&!t, and drawing is not even half of it. if you were the most outrageous artist in the world, but you had no clue about cross contamination or proper sterilization, you would obviously still be f@#king people up. i'm not trying to turn you away from tattooing, just saying that being a clean tattoo artist is above actually tattooing well, a good tattoo does'nt really matter if you get hep. oh and to critique your work, you need to draw a lot more, understand lightsource, color theory all sorts of s&!t. really it's not too bad, i've seen worse. but please learn how to tattoo safely before you go stabbing someone.

yea,..your right,...I should go kill myself huh?

Last edited by Binxy; 11-24-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Old 11-24-2008, 12:41 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

well then i guess you must be the master of the universe when it comes to being steril. but if you do have all this "training" then where do you tattoo out of? because your other post, you said you cant find an apprenticeship. so does this mean that your throwing all your health knowledge out the window by tattooing out of your house?

Old 11-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Private

Quote:
well then i guess you must be the master of the universe when it comes to being steril. but if you do have all this "training" then where do you tattoo out of? because your other post, you said you cant find an apprenticeship. so does this mean that your throwing all your health knowledge out the window by tattooing out of your house?
have a good thanksgiving..

Last edited by Binxy; 11-24-2008 at 01:09 PM..
Old 11-24-2008, 01:05 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

pretty amazeing considering what you don't know about tattooing. just another shop that f@#ks people up every day. but like i said, as long as your clean, steril, and knows proper cross contamination, then its better than your house.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:06 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binxy View Post
yep,......I just went out and bought a home-kit,...and decided to start "slingin ink",....wow,...you really got it all figured out.
yah, i am pretty smart, my mommy said so. and my mommy never lies

Old 11-24-2008, 01:09 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

dude did you f@#king edit out the tattoos you had up? wow thats f@#ked up.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Quote:
dude did you f@#king edit out the tattoos you had up? wow thats f@#ked up.
+1

I think he wanted us to cuddle with him instead of actually giving him some advice.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binxy View Post
have a good thanksgiving..
It's alright, nobody's teaming up on you, you're getting alot of good feed back here, Take the advise to heart, I've been tattooing some nine long ass hard un forgiving years and I'm still listening to any advise anyones willing to feed out, stay humble, because if you stop learning you need to stop tattooing. Take the advise how ever you want it i'm not bashing, I don't even know you just trying to throw some wisdom your way. Other than that, keep posting s&!t, this is one of the only forums you won't get verbaly beat up for your work trust me.

Tags
work