Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-05-2008, 05:34 PM
the cap'm
Corporal

Default Re: Apprenticeship gone bad...

f@#k that, being able to draw doesn't mean half as much as being patient and persistent and dealing well with people who think you suck...
Old 08-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Craig Harris
Corporal

That Disney guy needs his ego deflated, What a wanker, he would`nt last long in my studio, Doesn`t matter how good of an artist he is
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:11 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhaddon View Post
just to lightening things up......you said "ramming"...hahahaha
yah man, i'm on team rammrod, allrightmeow
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Corporal

it sucks seeing some one draw that well just to find out that he has to big of an ego. i think you did the rite thing. its a hard pill to swallow for some people to take orders. your shop your way.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Private

Again, thank you all for the encouraging words. I didnt feel bad once he started to down my drawing abilities and all that s&!t. Once he made it clear that he could draw circles around all of us, and that his line work was untouchable, that sealed the deal. It would not have gone this way. But, like some of you said, he had no respect for the industry he was trying to become a part of. That tells me a lot about people like him. My other guy has a family, full time job, and he fights fires in his spare time. He is still at the shop every single day, tracing line sheets, trying to draw. He has made some very noticible progress. And let me say this, he can pack color into a tattoo really good. His line work is still shaky, but its expected since he has no art training at all. But he is getting there fast. I figure he will be ready to start doing little things within the next 6-8 months. And the best part, he is pacient. He has a goal, and will stop at nothing to reach it. I wish I could get one more guy like him, that can already tattoo. But in due time. Theres that due word again. He is paying his. Anyone here going to Miami in 09? We are.

Tags
apprenticeship, bad