Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 03-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Private

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

Oh you dont think you run it yet you tell people not to ask certain things cause it is on here somewhere. Maybe i took it to far with YOU but allot of guys i meant that for not just you , you have only done a small percent of what i said thats why i said it was not aimed at YOU.

Whatever, Now i will say for my messafe above i am sorry for cursing an speaking to you like that an would like to dead it. If you want to talk machies then lets do so cause thats what this topic was about. I dont like arguing so lets just dead it right here. Now if you really hate me that much just keep it to yourself please. This is going to far and is about to go over the edge. Lets just agree to stop it here. I will be happy to still talk about the subject of machines if you want to prove me wrong.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Private

Also i never said i was god or better then anyone else here. Did I ? All i did was answer a question in detail to help a fellow tattoo artist out with what he asked thats all. Well then i said i hate when people do certain things , some was meant for you but not all of it and it was just the truth cause no one likes that and people agreed. I have allot better things i could be doing like answering questions or relaxing i dont want to be like girls and go back and forth. I have respect for everyone and i hate those who dont, lets respect eachother and get over the girl s&!t.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Platoon Sargent

..in the all art post, you can go and take a peek go a couple of pages back and see some portrait pencil art I just posted some things I've been working on...Im not a tattooist, Im not even really good with the pencil, but your welcomed to check it out....

edited: Im wanting to begin my tattooist career as well....

edited: take it easy bro, some of the people on this site just have that attitude....I wasn't trying to come at you, Im no great artist or even a good one..but I think I have an eye and a talent for art......sometimes you just have to let the other guy say his piece bro....your really wasting your time, not trying to be an ass but it is how it is on this site, if you have an honest opinion, about how you feel someone is gonna come on here and bash or give you a hard time about your views.....Cheerz

edited: I still would like to see your drawings or paintings though.......I asked to see someone art in another thread but I got accused of critiquing a tattooist......go figure.....

Last edited by Frek; 03-29-2011 at 06:45 PM..
Old 03-30-2011, 07:14 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

none of what your saying makes any f@#king sense, how can you be an apprentice learning the machine while at the same time you say you know alot about them? the term apprentice implies that you know nothing, hence the apprenticeship to learn it. just top trying to argue, its not working. and im glad your not a pussy, i bet your mom is proud tough guy

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 03-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Platoon Sargent

Old 09-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Recruit

Just wanted to say thank you all for helping, especially Tattooworld,
Ahm from Thai.Tattoo

Last edited by Panumart-Tattoo; 09-28-2017 at 08:45 PM..
Old 09-28-2017, 08:46 PM
Recruit

Just wanted to say thank you all for helping, especially Tattooworld,
Ahm from Thai.Tattoo

Tags
cps, duty, power, questions, readings, supply