Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-30-2011, 09:33 AM
Recruit

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

The" best portrait artist" in all of Southwest MO... and Expensive too

Last edited by Samurai_Sword; 06-30-2011 at 09:47 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Recruit

Hey guys, this is my first post. Keep coming back and can't stay away so i thought i'd share some "work" from the Washington State area. All pics from the same "artist" who completely thinks he is amazing. Enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last edited by SkinSamurai; 07-16-2011 at 05:55 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Recruit

And here are some more "goodies" from his co-workers at his new place of employment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old 07-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Recruit

Last edited by AMday; 07-23-2011 at 03:10 AM..
Old 07-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Corporal

Old 07-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Corporal

Last edited by HeidixLouise; 07-23-2011 at 11:55 AM..
Old 07-26-2011, 11:16 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidixLouise View Post
Why is it she has not improved AT ALL in the years she has been hacking up flesh? You'd think even someone with all of that practice would at least improve some.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Private

Daaammmnn.... not only is she brutally wiping the poor guy's tattoo with just one paper towel used throughout the whole tattoo, there are no barrier protections anywhere to be seen and her station is a f*#ked up mess!! The more I see of this chick/dude's stuff the more nauseous I get!
Old 08-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Recruit

This is a shop near to me. It looks very professional and clinical which draws the punters but ... well....judge for yourselves. Im not cherry picking either, this is the work posted from the last month.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Recruit

Whoops posted that twice, i meant to include the tat of bob marley taking a s&!t in a bush....sorry, fairy on a lily pad tattoo.

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible