Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-23-2010, 07:17 AM
DIESEL

Default post up your nightmares

i have bad nightmares. all the time. last night i dreamed that i was at a "bike night" somebody told me my bike had been wrecked outside...i went outside and there was no bike, only my dog. when i approached her, her entire lower jaw was missing and the guts were hanging out. i started to freek out yo.
then i look to my right and there is this sheep carcass. all bloody and freshly gutted. someone opens up the rib side of the carcass to show me something.
i look, and there is a live human baby tethered inside the carcass alive and looking around.
i woke up and hugged my dog for about 1 hr. gonna draw the carcass and child today as my practice.

Last edited by DIESEL; 05-23-2010 at 07:29 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:24 AM
DIESEL

Default Re: post up your nightmares

and the other night i dreamt i was in grand central station...and this guy starts hacking and coughing pretty bad...nobody cares or pays attention. after all, this new york. im thinkin this guy sounds rough so i step back a little ,so does everyone else. , he hacks up a little blood on the nice marble floor....people dont pay too much attention, this is after all, new york, people dont care. then he hacks, and coughs and more blood. and then more. anthen hes throwing up blood and stuff and pieces of god only knows what, then i see someting coming out of his mouth, its his f@#king liver or spleen or something and hees tryin to throw it up...well he does. by this time the whole floor is covered in blood. it was the most graphic and disturbing thing i have ever seen.
and ive seen people get shot in the face.
sorry bout the gross stories, i dont know why my dreams are so graphic and bloody and gross.
i guess im f@#ked in the head
what are some of your nightmares?
make me feel normal

Last edited by DIESEL; 05-23-2010 at 07:26 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:09 AM
DIESEL

Default Re: post up your nightmares

here is the image i saw. only grosser and better. but each day i draw my dream from now on to practice

Tags
nightmares, post