Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-16-2006, 01:44 PM
Field Marshal

Default now hiring all kinda jobs!!!!

ALL OR NOTHING TATTOO in ATLANTA wants you!

you do not have to live here to work for us!

www.allornothingtattoo.com

www.antiartelite.com

www.brandonbond.com

www.davemftedder.com

www.seanherman.com

www.justinweatherholtz.com

www.strangleholdmerch.com

we are HIRING part time f@#kers that can do:

website maintanence

website building

graphix (stickers shirts cards flyers web banners

flyer people (who want to go out to large venues and get drunk and meet lots of cool people while representing our galleries

tattoo apprentice

piercing apprentice

street team people - who want to go out and promote regularly

online promotions - simply updating like 30 sites with photos and text consitently and professionally on your own time from home

links people - get more links for out 30 sites

sticker guys (do you have access to color sticker machines?

print people (do you work at a kinkos and want to steal from them?

shirt guys (wanna make tshirts and trade them to us for dope tattoo work?

contact davetedder13@yahoo.com or seanaerochild@gmail.com

***** NOT BRANDON BOND******* he is busy yo!

you will be paid in tattoo work LARGE scale very expensive collaborative type s&!t after you prove that you are down for the cause by working effeciently and consistently.

We will tattoo you at the secret A.N.T.I art elite studio

we are already an army of over 30 people come join our family or go f@#k yourself
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Corporal

Thats cool a f@#k, I emailed Dave begging him for some work, Ive got to get a will work for ink shirt. come on guys hook me up.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Private

That's a good idea. I think working for ink is way better than working for money. Who needs money when you have tattoos right? I can't wait to get started promoting this place like crazy.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Platoon Sargent

thats awesome!
you guys are awesome!
we love you!
Old 05-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Private

I had Faelan e-mail Dave He's got lots of technical experience and we're already talking you guys up like *CRAZY* up here in Chatta-Vegas! What a great idea...will work for ink!
Old 05-20-2006, 01:11 AM
Private

I emailed dave for more information no the street team..I want to spread AON name like the plague.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:37 AM
Platoon Sargent

we're gonna get all that street team packets out to you guys asap!
you guys rule!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Private

Cant wait to start handing out the flyers, and spreading the name like no other. I hate seeing people get lowsy tattoos from rip-off artists, so why not point them into the right direction, for me, the only direction..
Old 05-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Corporal

Default street team

Hey Sean and All or Nothing crew,would really love to be part of the street team also,my wife sent a email to you Sean for more info.But i have been spreading the news about you guys for a long time since i found about about you and became a member of this forum.Im in Maryland and im never going to give up on making it down there.I was at the library last week, and brought up you guys and the woman working there said her husband was one of the first people at the new place,she said he got the Jesus with all the blood coming down his face,and that she is going back to get the dragon on her back.It was so cool to speak with her about you all,i went to the library to get some books on drawing and other art and thats how our conversation started,my mouth probaly dropped when she told me her and her husband just got back from your studio,it was so cool,we talked for a few and she said you all were great,and alot of other details about the new place.I thought it was really cool,I hope my wife and i get a break and can make it down there some time for alot of work,you guys are the best.Take care and be safe.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Corporal

Default Re: street team

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy
Hey Sean and All or Nothing crew,would really love to be part of the street team also,my wife sent a email to you Sean for more info.But i have been spreading the news about you guys for a long time since i found about about you and became a member of this forum.Im in Maryland and im never going to give up on making it down there.I was at the library last week, and brought up you guys and the woman working there said her husband was one of the first people at the new place,she said he got the Jesus with all the blood coming down his face,and that she is going back to get the dragon on her back.It was so cool to speak with her about you all,i went to the library to get some books on drawing and other art and thats how our conversation started,my mouth probaly dropped when she told me her and her husband just got back from your studio,it was so cool,we talked for a few and she said you all were great,and alot of other details about the new place.I thought it was really cool,I hope my wife and i get a break and can make it down there some time for alot of work,you guys are the best.Take care and be safe.
Now that is a small damn world we live in!
Cool story though....

Tags
hiring, jobs, kinda