View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Hands & Necks???

i know i've turned down plenty of bad ideas and bad places (despite starving for weeks) b/c of what little moral turpitude i have left.

typically i won't tattoo hands or necks unless you're heavily covered like say me. But lets face it, times have changed. Kids these days are taking there lessons from rappers and thugs, and unfortunately that's all they see is tattoos everywhere visible. Sorry if i want to slang dope or steal a car i'll go straight to lil wayne but when it comes to tattoos i'll get my inspiration elsewhere. That's all these thug wanna be little f@#ktards want these days is "M.O.B." tattooed on their hands or necks. If it's someone i might have some respect for then i'll advise them against it. However if you walk into the shop with a coat that's xxxl and has a fur lining with your timbs not even tied and your pants around your knees waving around your drug money then f@#k it i'll take your money and you can explain to your kids why you'd rather choose money over b1tc4es when they get older.... that is if you can even get laid in the meantime and i'm talking consentual sex not slipping a roofie to a girl or telling some groupie wanna be your in DMX's posse in order to get your little fireman wet.