View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

Hey thanx for the info I do realize there are alot of Self taught tattooist that are VERY good, the artists over seas are a perfect example of that, For myself I'd like to get taught or at least be around a good tattooist to learn, I guess my balls haven't dropped yet and Im scared to death of just learning on my own, because this art is performed on the skin....and that right there is enough for me to pump my brakes and do it the traditional way, plus I think the learning curve is tremendously faster when your AWAYS in a tattoo studio (a good tattoo studio)......I hate the "SCRATCHER" and that I mean the guy with no kind of artistic ability...and calls himself a tattooer/ist and brags about what he can do and really gives people the wrong example of a tattoo experience if you ask me.......there are alot of those in my city, I hate it........Cheerz

edited: plus I don't think my drawings are tight enough to start tattooing......I want to go to school first......hopefully

Last edited by Frek; 03-28-2011 at 06:47 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote