Thread: Grips??????
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Grips??????

Solomon -- I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! I don't use the tatwax label, I just get the plain old fashioned 11/16" grips and tips from CAM and they're as good as any-- but for 1/3 the price.

Have you tried those "wash through" tips? I haven't yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
honestly and I know Im gonna get flamed for this cuz..well I just know I will. I think the tatwax tips and stainless steel grips from cam are pretty much good enough man. Especially when they are frickin 4 bucks for the whole shot on sale! I use those and red rats and Im str8 up happy all the time no complaints. This is commin from someone who uses all one off or workhorse irons gear, fusion and eternal and stable ink, and good needles blah blah blah, Im a total gear whore. Soo if you have an abundance of money go get blitz or pulse or morphix but ss grips with red rats are just about as good as it gets man imo. kk now Ill duck and watch the support cam is bulls&!t flame come at me!

www.jmanutti.com
www.myspace.com/toolz111
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote