View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Private

Default Re: The nature of Apprenticeships

Thanks for the replies guys

I've been seriously considering getting into tattooing since I was introduced to it last year. I've just finished my Advanced Diploma in Multimedia (I know, sounds bad, but it was a 3D animation/art course), I've always loved to draw too so I'm trying to look at my options..

I never considered tattooing as a career before because I grew up not knowing anyone with tattoos and was never introduced to it.. Last year I got to see it done for the first time and I've also gotten two tattoos of my own I just love the artwork, the drawing, the colour..

Anyway thanks for the info. I've heard before that you can earn your apprenticeship by working in the tattoo studio (unpaid).. I'd actually never heard before that alot of people pay for their apprenticeship. I guess most people would get a part-time job to support themselves during right? I hate to ask about the money side, but I'm out of home and renting so its kind of a concern

--Edit--

Oh man the dream would be to get a loan and go work overseas in America tattooing.. So broke, so broke.

Last edited by Kowai; 05-20-2008 at 07:10 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote