View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 09:33 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

I work for a rescue that fosters all over the US and Canada, we are having trouble with a foster home and a pit girl Cali. she is a wonderful girl but the foster has a dog, much smaller than she, that is choosing to pick fights with her regularly, this is causing some agression between the dogs and blood was drawn the last time. She is wanting to send the dog back to us and we are without a foster that has room, so you know anyone who might foster this girl. We will make arrangements to transport but are worried that the foster will lose patience and will want to shelter her. She is in Canada right now, Edmonton, and we need help. If you have any ideas please contact us. She is posted on our myspace Forever Home, i am on your friends list. Please look at the girl and if you know of anyone please let me know. Thanks for listening..

JoDee King
Furever Home Canine Rescue ~ Texas

Please contact me if you are interested, and I can foward you over to the right people!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote