View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Private

Default Just Cause YOu Tattoo Doesn't Mean You Have To Look Like It..., Does It?

I have been doing tats for a year or so and have met a few people(very few) seeing as I dont really do many in a shop and am still apprenticing. However some (including myself) don't have many tats. I dont even have them on my arms or anywhere visible unless I show them(duh) and I have my ears and lip pierced so I look more like a rockstar than a tattooist. But some ppl see me and dont think I can/do it because Im not covered in them. And I have read on here that some people wouldnt really go to them for advice just because they dont have a "body suit" so to speak. Also I know many people that don't have a CLUE about what a tattoo artist's portfolio is so they wouldnt ask about it. So I just don't get if your supposed to be covered in tattoos in order to show you do them because I dont really want to cover myself in my artwork or anyone elses... Dont get me wrong though there are a few people that I would love to get tattooed by, bt I'd do it where you cant see it.. Not cuz I dont want to show them off but if not bcuz I dont like how it looks personally...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote