View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 01:00 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Tattoo Artist Sued??

"There was a guy on Judge Judy yesterday who commissioned this bloke to do a portrait of his missus on his arm and it came out horribly wrong. "She looks like Linda Blair in the Exorcist", he told JJ.

So, and this is the best bit, he then got another tattooist to put a portrait of his wife on his other arm! Which looked even less like his wife than the first one.

He was trying to sue both tattooists. Needless to say, he failed. Watching Judge Judy explain to this poor bloke the difference between "taking a photo" and "drawing a picture", and how tattoos fell into the second camp, was comedy gold."

I found this quote with google. I actually saw the clip, but can't seem to find it on You Tube now. But the guy was trying to sue the artist that did the first tattoo (for removal), not the second as I remember it. She explained to him that it wasn't a photo, it was the artists rendition of it. The one in question was one of those burn victim looking portraits & the artist that did it said it was "healing problems". BS! But anyway the guy didn't win the removal. Judge Judy thought he was a dumb @ss & I have to agree. He got a tat & it didn't work out for him, so what did he do? Went & got the exact same thing tattooed on the other arm! WTF?!?

http://www.myspace.com/curedusk
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote