View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Dave Tedder does it again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMcCluskey View Post
I just happened to be in the shop sitting for Tim on Saturday. I had the privilege of meeting Parabellum while I was there. I drive up from central Florida for the same reasons he does, quality. I also got to see both pieces that he is referring to, and they were awesome. That was the first time I saw Dave's work in person, and all three pieces are great. That turtle is excellent, I can't wait for the pics. J's piece was top notch also. Very nice take on the dragon idea. Besides getting to see world class ink being laid I also got to meet a fellow enthusiast, who was one helluva nice guy. The apprentices are a highlight of the visit, and yes they are ALWAYS cleaning.
ACE!

Hey man....I was hoping you would stop by this thread.

It was my sincere pleasure to meet you, you got an AMAZING piece from Tim as well...the more of his work I see, the more I love his style.

Anyway I really enjoyed our (admittedly brief) conversations and I hope I we run into each other again at AON!

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote