View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:28 PM
underwear is optional...
Corporal

Talking some good advice...please!

hey all..
im just getting to a point of my life where i am venturing out and doing my first tattoo convention in the coming weeks..

however.... as i know that many of you all have been there and done that before me probably a hundred times.. i havnt.. and i am asking for some insight.. some travel knowledge... some guidance on to what to bring, what not to bring, and what to purchase out there... how to pack inks, dealing with the airlines with machines and psupplies on board in my carry ons... etc.. what to get when you get on the ground.... yadda yadda..

ive probably sat down at least a dozen or so times to brainstorm ideas of that all i need to prepare for... but there is NOTHING out there other than winging it.. and after all... we on this forum are professionals (mind you the few dirty birdies who have slipped thru the cracks) but i am asking for some guidance and whatnot to prepare for a show.... ANY ADVICE??? ANY INSIGHT?? please help! if you feel that youd rather PM please do so!

thanks in advanced..
c'jack...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote