View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Web Sensei
Corporal

Default Part one of my Jeff Paetzold - Dave Tedder Sleeve!

The theme is 'Devil went down to American Graffiti' - Basically the Devil is racing Death out of the cemetary (insert 'running with the devil' by van halen right here).

We still have to color it, but this is what Jeff got done today (btw - Jeff is THE MAN without a doubt. He's funny as hell, runs his machine fast and can inflict very satisfying amounts of pain - good tunes too).
(I know this goes without saying but DO NOT STEAL OR REPRODUCE THIS ARTWORK IN ANY FORM)

Jeff holding the stencil:

A closer look (he did this FREEHAND off the top of his head, he only used some reference for the specifics of the car - that is how much of a badass this dude is)

me, enjoying some of the process:

The pics of the final parts are huge, so you'll have to click, but check them out here;

http://www.psychoholic.net/armtat/

Thanks for everything to the guys up there today, every time I go up there everyone is so helpful and friendly and always very welcoming - in addition to being full of the best artists, it's also the gold standard for how tattoo studios should be run in every way from how the customers are handled to how each artist handles their stations - 1st class all the way.

Chris (Psychoholic)
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote