View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: >>>IS IT A BAD THING????

Thanx alot, not comparing the two artforms but, I learned to airbrush about 11 years ago, and I heard the samething venturing into that artform as well, Im no professional illustrator or even a superb pencil artist I have a "talent" for art and I realize that the talent I possess just makes it a tad easier to create art work, any artform even music takes years to get good, not great....I comprehend all of this, and understand it well, I've experienced learning a difficult artform in airbrushing, its very difficult to manipulate the trigger enough to produce certain strokes with the paint....Im only converting my wisdom in airbrushing into tattooing now and totally respecting the craft because Im new to this and don't know s&!t at all, but when Im basically hold a convo with someone I thought loved the art as much as me I just thought his responses didn't need to be said honestly, I didn't say anywhere in my post that tattooing is gonna be a piece of cake and that in two years Im gonna be knocking out portrait work like Nikko Hurtado, or none of that.....IDK maybe Im taking this into another spot and he was just toughening my chin a lil...THANX guys.....sorry about the weak ass post
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote