View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Recruit

Default post pictures of your dogs!!

I searched and didnt see a thread for posting pics of your dog so i figured id create one.

here is my baby. her name is Karma. she is a pit mix, with what, i dont know. im guessing beagle. i rescued her from the hall county humane society october 16th and she has been my baby ever since. she sleeps with me every night.

at the pound:

more recent:

as you can see her previosu owners hacked up her ears. i assume with scissors. they said when she came in they were covered in dry blood. i also think they had bigge dogs and tried to make her mean, or fight, she is timid when it comes to big dogs. shes not aggressive AT ALL. i have tried and tried to get her to bite or snap and she wont. i can take her food out of her mouth, hold her until shes irritated with me, nothing. shes the best dog ever!

my girlfriends sister breeds pits, which im trying to get her to stop doing. she just had a little from a canery dog(gator pit) and a black pit. both of which were the sweetest dogs ive ever met. im debating getting one of the puppies, but it may require me renting a house rather than an apartment. im broke and in college. ill just have to see what i can do.

NOW POST YOUR PICS!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote