View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Recruit

Default Brandon - great seminar!! Thanks!

Brandon,

Its Mark Toler, Mr. A+ from the Coral Springs Seminar, LOL... what was up with everyone answering their cell phones during the damn seminar...and how about the bootleg tape guy...what balls.

Had a great time man, awsome seminar. Best one Ive been to yet. One thing, you had mentioned reminding you to talk about it later in the seminar, and I think everyone forgot. You said you recommend two pulse solutions, one for color and the other for smooth shading. You said to remind you to talk about how to setup the shader, if I understood correctly. I read joshua carltons new book, and he recommends a very fast machine for doing shading, and Ive heard alot of people talk about using the slow "pencil" technique, like Guy uses. Ive always used my normal Time Machine Shader that does a great job with color but never been happy with the shading, not smooth enough. What would you recommend? See you guys in Jacksonville next month!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote