Thread: rollomatic
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 04:41 AM
Corporal

Default Re: rollomatic

i feel the same way. I don't think that the guys at lucky's are making bad machines, they're probably quite good. Even though they claim to have been passed the tricks and rights to them. I think I would be more comfortable, at least, with one that was manufactured by keith underwood. I mean, look at the bulldog. So many people have had their hands on that design. It all started with Jerry, then Malone, then Malone and Adam Ciferri, then Malone and Underwood, then Malone, Underwood, and another guy (can't remember his name for the life of me), and now Lucky's is supposedly making the real deal. It makes it very doubtful that the same practices are still there. Nobody does anything exactly the same. Not to mention all the guys that have ripped off these designs. No offense to them, because I'm sure some of them are very good, but it's not the same. I dunno. I've been trying to get my hands on an O.G. We'll see how long that takes.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote