View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 06:11 AM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Default Re: Learn to Tattoo in 2 days??? WTF????

ROFL - From their FAQ:

"I have seen the kits in the magazines, what if I just go buy one and teach
myself?

Good luck! Buying a teach your self kit is like trying to learn how to swim by reading a book. Doesn't’t
work! Most teach yourself kits online will charge you MUCH more then you want to spend, and will give you
lots of “ fluff” to make it look like your getting more. Not to mention you don’t know if it decent quality or not.
We know what you need, and won’t feed you B.S. We will teach you how to use everything properly, and
where to buy in the future. But, if you still want to do it, we can’t stop you. We will just have to fix your
mistakes when they come to a professional to fix your botch job cause you didn't’t know what you were
doing.
"

The entire thing is laughable, but that last line is their money shot to reel people in. They even mention further in that one of their instructors went to a tattoo school and has since flourished in the business, and yet, they aren't willing to drop any names to demonstrate success. Classy
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote