View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Corporal

Default Re: All "Pro" tattoo artists please respond>>

I think people are going to get the info that they want regardless. What you do with the info after you get it is key.
I think alot of the valid info floating around on here goes over alot of people's heads. You can usually point them out on forums with the bad spelling and the terrible use of grammar, lol.
I've been tattooing professionally for like 8 years now, and I pick up all kinds of info on this forum. I've met alot of cool people here and have learned a ton of neat stuff.
My theory is that, yeah, you'll always have a ton of scratchers forever, That's nothing new (Huck spaulding was selling kits like 40 years ago) that'll never stop.

The ones that really want it will always get it. And those are the ones that understand that a solid apprenticeship is the way to go, Doing constant amounts of artwork, Reading, seminars, conventions etc etc etc..

I guess honestly, yeah, I've worked really hard to be where I've ended up so far.
It makes me irritated when some person acts like an ass and makes this trade look like the stereotype that they're representing. But in the end why loose sleep over their ignorance? They know they're gay and We know We rule, lol.
..My 2 cents
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote