View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 05:33 AM
Corporal

Default Brandon and A.N.T.I. Art Elite

I really enjoyed my sitting saturday april 12th. Brandon is a VERY patient and gracious host. The studio is a paradise. 88 inch widescreen 4 feet in front of me, great movies, sports, drink, company and ink!
Koi pond, movie theater, everything you have seen and heard, its all there for you.
The relaxed atmosphere, the chilled out pace, it really makes for a great tattoo. Pain seemed like half what would be expected, because you are relaxed and chillin. Brandons treasure trove of art ready to tattoo makes for a hard choice. I chose a Kabuki Villian. Brandon changed some colors and did a fantastic piece sure to win awards and live in print for decades to come.
I was taken back to the All or Nothing studio after our goodbyes and Max Brand of Prick Magazine and AON shot some pics. They should be posted any day now.
Its been an amazing experience and by the end of the day really helped me understand Brandon and his passion and pain in what he is doing. I hope you all can get to experience this yourself.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote