View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:05 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

Dude I stopped for personal and Professional reasons, I went to go seek an education to round my self out or a fall back, all so because of the Amount of BS that this world has come to Economy for 1 made me relizes life and times of being on a bizzy street dosen't equal money when the last thing people spend money on is tattoo's and you scratchers thrive in a falling economy in a socitey that is all "I need it now and who care's if it's done right" Example You: "he said 600 for that I'll do it for 40 and a 6 pack of beer" SO YES YOUR SO SMART AND ON THE RIGHT TRACK

NOT!!!!! Take this advice Go get a mentor, Pretend you never even seen a machine or have an ebay account and you might be ok but trust me dude I BEEN THERE, do it NOW or Give up the longer you go scratching the longer NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU UNDER Their WING! and Change Your Additude WE HAVE BEEN THERE, and the Diff Between You and Johnny IS HE COULD TATTOO BEFORE HE GOT A HOME STUDIO, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OR REASON TO DO IT........Put it down Take the advice, change the Additude and no ones gonna give you pointers on how to scar someone up on here,

If you must If you gotta bug Tattoo your self at least you won't screw anyone else up but your self, cause you Don't Care about Hep/HIV/AIDS Obviously
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote