View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Default Re: Tattooing Newbies ETHICS?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
Im no ones parent, other than my own children. at 18 someone has the right to die for their country, vote, and of course, tattoo their neck face and hands. i second the "told ya once" rule. I give them a whole spiel about how it could potentially close doors for them in life. But, what do I know. are they a trustfund baby? a life long electrical worker? whatever the case. I will tell ya once, after that, its my job to put on the best tattoo i can. people told me, i didnt listen, and i would have gone elsewhere to get them.
im not the judge and jury on what someone can and cant get. i understand the implications, and can explain those to the best of my ability, but this isnt 1950, and fortunately, although still exisiting, the implications aren't as severe as they once were.
Hey thanks for your opinion conor, and who knows i might just change my ways but for now it's not a daily occurance but i ill take everything in concideration for next time.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote