View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Recruit

Default PLEASE HELP w/ Sleeve

Hi all.
I am looking for some artistic input for a half sleeve I would like to get.
I would like it to be for my wife and kids. Currently I have a Libra Scale in the back of this arm with my youngest daughters name above it.
This daughter is the hub of my family because she is the only blood link to all of us (she is the only child my wife and I have together). I have 2 kids from a previous and my wife has one from a previous. I tell you this because it would be cool if the sleeve depicted this. I'm not into zodiac symbols(even thought I have 2 zodiac tattoo's), nor am I religious. I have searched thousands of pics to get ideas and have come up with next to nothing. The only one thing I saw was Sugar Skull and a male scull side by side and it said "till death do us part" above it. Even though I didn't want a skull, this concept looked pretty sick and maybe a good place to start. Havin' a hard time with this because of my lack of interests...ie dragons, star wars, horses etc... My only interests that I could see inking myself would be my Scottish heritage or the fact that i only like HipHop (old school mostly). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote