View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Corporal

Default Bryan Reynolds rocked Death!

I just spent a very enjoyable sunday afternoon being inked by Bryan Reynolds. This was my second piece by Bryan, this time I asked for a tarot death card theme and let Bryan run wild.

I knew I wouldnt be dissapointed.
Little did I know just how amazing a piece Bryan would come up with, totally Bryan Reynolds style neo-traditional. During completion of the piece we got many high praises as Sean Herman, Chris Vennekamp, Dave Tedder, and Tim Orth, all stopped by to watch.

I must give a big shout out to all the staff at AON, from my first visit to this my third time at the shop Mondo, Matt, Scott, John, all the artsists present just everyone has treated me very well everyone made sure I was well taken care of. The shop is beautiful and the artwork gracing the walls surrounded by hundreds of first place trophys gives you a feeling of security, knowing you have come to the right place.

But the big props go to the man with the machine! Bryan Reynolds!

Thanks for putting up with me bro and for putting down such a great piece. I am already turning thoughts in my head as to what is next, so much skin, so little time......................................see you again soon.

PS-for you lurkers, stop gazing and get your asses into the chair, which chair, shoot, who can choose?? Vennekamp, Woods, Bond, Herman, Tedder, Orth, maybe the young guns Bryan, Jeff, hell it doesnt matter, all the work is world class, come and get yours!

pix will be posted soon
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote