View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Show Vince some love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonyj View Post
GaRoadHog....what are you having done?
I had a small set of paratrooper wings that he covered. Started with a Luis Royo print as a reference for the first session. It goes from near the elbow to about 2 inches from the shoulder. It is very detailed. Second session he put a european type dragon head above and the first piece. It goes over the shoulder and around the shoulder blade a bit. It also has a lot of depth and detail. Next session will wrap around the inside of the arm.

I'm thinking maybe a more sexy version of the first piece and then have the dragon wings wrap them both. I am going to give him pretty much the freedom to do what he wants. Everyone has been so impressed with the work so far I don't think I can go wrong. I'm hoping he can do another session the 19th.

Don't have any pics yet, dragon is sheddin some scales right now so waiting a few days to take one.

Here is the print he started with. We left out the tribal stuff, the bun on her head and the lip stud. So far using black and gray.

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote