Thread: We are HIRING!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 02:03 AM
Corporal

Default Re: We are HIRING!

hey there josh sorry to hear about all the s&!t you have to go through like ive said before im sending as many good vibes your way as can ......and guy yes being here is f'n awesome the last week and a half i have learned so much the opportunity to work here would truly be a blessing ....hey there Brandon almost got to meet ya today i was the guy out front smokeing and freezing my nuts off ya called me the new guy hahahahaha well good to almost meet ya ...got to tattoo tons of great people here wheelie freak , caycee , lars (client of sean herman ) and many other really incredible people even got to tattoo a guy named raven from the WWF today f@#king cool s&!t not to mention i get to watch all the awesome tattooist work really cant say enough about this place
thanks again brandon and all of the AON crew you guy f@#king rock and i still have three days left on my guest spot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care everyone and come get tattooed
now its 2am back to work !!!!!!!!!
much love
:hAMLET

www.matthewhamlet.com
www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo
www.inkednation.com/matthewhamlet
www.tattooartists.org/Hamlet
www.behindtheink.com/hamlet
www.mytattooplace.com/profile/hamlet
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote