Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Recruit

Default Introduction

Hey all I Just found the Message board and thought it would be great for networking. My name is Jody and I am from Monticello, Florida a little town just east of Tallahassee. I currently work as a firefighter for Jefferson County Fire Rescue and own A small lawn business that pays the bills.. I live on 5 acres complete with our own creek and have 18 bullies mostly Razors Edge bloodline dogs but also have rescues. I started out as a breeder (Black Creek Pitbulls) and was pumped about being involved with the breed but after finding out that 99% of breeders are sorry low lifes I started volunteering at the Tallahassee animal shelter. I see on a daily basis all the Pits that get put to sleep and its heart breaking. I hope I can make some new connections through this board that can help me help the breed I love.
One of the pictures posted is of 2 females rescued from one of 3 fighting rings busted in Leon county 3 months ago. Smiley is on the left and Shirly is on the right, I have Shirly at my house and would love to find her a forever home with a fenced yard. Shirly is around 8 yrs old very sweet and good with all my dogs. heartworm neg. The second picture is of me my sister and our brother Bubba the best pitbull ever-taken in 1985.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote