View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Ohio REP. YATES Want ALL Pit Bulls Seized & Killed!

You have got to understand, fighting goes on all over the world, with all different species of animals. Ohio isn't the only one with this problem. And using fighting as a reason for BSL, well, it just won't fly. They will use another breed(or a different species) for fighting when the bully's are too hard to get, keep, train, etc. Don't buy into BSL, thinking it will stop all this. All BSL does is, kill good animals. Animals that have never known a gentle touch, a kind word, what it feels like to be loved. What needs to be banned are the PEOPLE that support animal fighting...and perhaps, the people that support BSL!
What breed is next? I'm not a fan of either side of this...I DO NOT support animal fighting and I damn sure don't support BSL!!! The more these unsavory people are turned into authorities, the more busts there will be, the more criminals will be, hopefully, punished...in the end, animal fighting must be stopped! To think it only involves "those types of people", that would be an uneducated statement. There are plenty of so called good people involved. Didn't the general public think Michael Vick was one of the "good people" until he was busted???
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote