View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:01 AM
Recruit

Default Trying to find a great puppy a good home

**UPDATE**
I found her a home this morning to the last persons I'd thought would want her.
My parents came from Florida to visit and took her with them. Their dog died a few months ago and he fell in love with her as soon as they saw her, so she will be in the family after all. Now she will be "chillin" poolside in Florida for a long time to come. Thanks for all the responses.

This is "Cheerio" a 3 month, (or so) pit bull puppy.
She was given to me by a client of mine who was moving and couldnt take her with her and claims she paid $600 for her.
I took her in knowing that the move was imminent and the dog would have ended up in the pound, but also knowing that where I live pit bulls are grounds for immediate eviction. Now, I wouldnt mind moving, but times are tough and I just can't afford that right now.

She is very needy. She will follow you and lay by your feet wherever you go. I can't even get up in the middle of the night without her following me even into the bathroom.
She takes showers with me and is not afraid of the water. She has a great predisposition for learning. As a matter of fact, it even seems like she tries very hard to pay attention and learn what you are saying. Now if I could only make her stop gnawing on my socks.

This puppy is free to a good home as could never profit from her. She will have to be picked up in Duluth, GA, or, if you live in the Atlanta area I can drive her to you.

Someone sent me this address from a Craigslist ad I had placed and I figured I'd give it a shot.

The only thing I ask is that I get updated on her every now and then.

Last edited by gesellman; 05-25-2009 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Found her a home...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote