View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 04:54 PM
robhamilton

Default Re: talkin' Smack - sick em!

I sent him a two part email on youtube. Here is what I told him and I was actually nice:

Part 1:

Basically what it said is I want to invite you to join the All or Nothing Message Board and Forum. We talk about anything and everything on there. From tattoos, to animals, to just general BS.

Right now Brandon is conducting an auction for a Rescue Shelter called Villa Lobos in California. Check it out man. It is good stuff.

Here is the web address:

http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php

You do not have to join you can just look around and read. But you are more than welcome there. If you are a dog lover and into helping rescue animals by other means of taking in 100 dogs check out what Brandon and the rest of us do there.

I hope this invite finds you kindly and you join us on the site.

Part 2:

I do some promotions and marketing on a few websites, nothing major, yet. But no I have never met him in person. Up until a month ago I was just a client with a big heart. He has raised money for kids with Cancer, Pits, and most recently he started a charity for a tattooer named Johnny Jackson and his wife Mizuz Inkoholic.

I encourage you to check it out. Again, I am offering to get everyone to stop the arguing and UNITE for a GREAT cause.

I have seen your page and do not doubt you love your dogs. But I promise you Brandon did not do this for the publicity for himself it was for the animals. Even if you do not sign up for the board and become a member, you will see all the good Brandon does for mankind. He really is a leader and I don't say that just because I get a lot of tattoos from the shop. I could get that from any shop. But the people who work for him are just as caring and professional as he is. Brandon surrounds himself with GREAT ppl. And those that are just good ppl become better ppl because of his leadership! You will see this for yourself if you just visit the site.

Rob

That was my response to him. Instead of fighting with this guy..which I know controversy sells, but maybe this guys would want to help spread the word too! Lets hope so, the more that know the better it will turn out!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote