All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   TIM VICTIM AND JEFF PAETZOLD WANT TO DO A COLLABERATION!!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1110)

jeffpaetzold 04-14-2007 02:52 PM

TIM VICTIM AND JEFF PAETZOLD WANT TO DO A COLLABERATION!!!

AND WE'LL DO IT FOR FREE IF YOU LET US DO WHATEVER WE WANT!!! GUARANTEED TO BE A GOOD TIME, RESULTING IN ONE FANCY TATTOO! PREFERABLY ON A BARE LEG....WE WILL ROCK YOUR SOCKS!!!!

DannyMack 04-14-2007 03:05 PM

Re: TIM VICTIM AND JEFF PAETZOLD WANT TO DO A COLLABERATION!!!

How bout an untouched arm...nothing on it at all.....lol

Topshelftattoo 04-14-2007 04:20 PM

right on . but all i have to offer is a bare stomach and back

sephiroth 04-14-2007 09:26 PM

I got two bare legs -- take your pick.

Psychoholic 04-15-2007 12:25 AM

Man that is one seriously badass offer. Someone is going to get one hellacious piece of artwork.

BRANDON BOND 04-15-2007 12:42 AM

why do ONE huge leg - wouldnt it be better to do several 11x5 "ish" pieces???? then more people get the love and you guys get to experiment MORe together on different styles.

I cant wait to see these!

jeffpaetzold 04-15-2007 10:36 AM

I'm all about love sharing! thats a good idea, I'll run that by mr victim today and let everyone know whats up...If anyone has any questions let me know

wyinkman 04-15-2007 01:45 PM

holy sh*t.....serious??????? i have a bare back and a bare leg....i'll fly out for this for sure....is it another two at once????
ie two artisis going at once????

jeffpaetzold 04-15-2007 03:12 PM

ok, here's the deal, I talked to tim and he and i are down for a total of 3 pieces (this time), we know what they are, but the individual receiving the tattoo gets surpised when they show up...(don't worry they're all DOPE ideas) and yes, each piece is gonna be some hardcore double-team action for alot of hours. if your down, then me know your info as far as where you want it and how much space you have and when you can be here. Tim and I will go over everything and post who gets tattooed either tonight or early tomorrow!

TIM VICTIM 04-15-2007 03:30 PM

our decisions are made on the criteria of how much potted meat you can eat in one sitting. or hot pickles.

whatever's clever.