All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Happy Birthday ALL OR NOTHING!!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1293)

BRANDON BOND 06-19-2007 12:03 PM

Happy Birthday ALL OR NOTHING!!!

Today is actually the anniversary of the first tattoo done in that building which was a dot on my leg.... We have accomplished much - and this is a day to celebrate our sucess - and its MAMA BOND's birthday as well ironically - My mom who is in the film SEE YOU IN HELL - so Happy Birthday ALL OR NOTHING and everyone involved - today is our day - we are a family in every dysfunctional since of the word and theres nothing I wouldnt do for any of you... I love you all.

Nicole 06-19-2007 12:13 PM

Re: Happy Birthday ALL OR NOTHING!!!

Happy Happy Bday to All or Nothing and a super Special happy Birthday to Mum Bond!!!!!

terryhaddon 06-19-2007 12:15 PM

Email your Congressman, this should be a federal holiday.......happy birthday all.

jeffpaetzold 06-19-2007 01:20 PM

"theres nothing I wouldnt do for any of you... I love you all."

would you do somersaults through puddles of banana pudding while playing "shout at the devil" on an acoustic guitar?!

but seriously, happy birthday mama Bond and happy b-day AON. This is the best crew i have ever worked with and i would even venture to say it is the best crew ever!!! I feel lucky to be a part of it.

Celtic Stone Pride 06-19-2007 01:52 PM

congrats you guys I am honored to Have had work done by you guys and cant wait to get more money so you all can have your way with me ....

Much Love

reedboy 06-19-2007 01:59 PM

Congrats man....you deserve everything youve worked so hard for!!!! Cant wait to meet you in G'boro!!

Matt Dunlap 06-19-2007 02:09 PM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MAMA
this is the best place to work and there couldnt be better people here, especially you brandon

Topshelftattoo 06-19-2007 02:49 PM

definately congrats to everyone there on your success! and mom you raised a hell of a guy

davetedder 06-19-2007 04:12 PM

it's hard to believe it's anniversary time again, i love this studio more than any other and it's nice to watch it mature from the inside. here's to many more years inside these walls, and many more incredible tattoos on the awesome clientel im honored to have. and happy birthday to the mothership...

parabellum 06-19-2007 04:39 PM

Happy birthday to All or Nothing and to Momma Bond!!!!!

Lets raise a glass for many more years of success, incredible art, broadening our skills and horizons, and financial growth!

Dave said he is honored to have awesome clients...as his client I feel honored to have him give me such awesome work...so it definitely goes both ways!

((Speaking of that, Dave...you have a package on its way to you right now, should arrive Wednesday, or thursday at the very latest)).