All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   THANK YOU DAVE AND AON!!!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1149)

parabellum 04-29-2007 01:07 PM

THANK YOU DAVE AND AON!!!!

Wow.

What the hell can I say? Thank you all so much. Especially I would like to thank: Dave, John, Josh, Chris, Mondo, Tim, Sean, Jeff, and everyone on the AON staff - Especially Brandon (though we didn't meet) without whom this would probably not have been possible.

I spent 13 hours in one day at AON, and it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Of course, that was after driving 10 hours the day before to get there from Illinois, and followed by another 10 hour drive back the next morning. So, needless to say I'm exhausted.

Dave is a consummate artist. He made the entire experience amazing, and he knows his stuff when it comes to guns (when you have 13 hours to talk, two gun nuts discuss a lot of s&!t that goes BANG). He did THE MOST INCREDIBLE Japanese demon on my chest..its way beyond what I ever could have imagined...and it might seriously give a little kid nightmares. He even put up with me when I got really light headed (yup, not too macho to admit it...the chest piece hurt like crazy) and got me back to feeling awesome in no time. We managed to get my chest piece finished completely, and 90% of my arm lined in with some beautiful peony flowers, finger waves, ocean rocks/cliffs and an ancient turtle! Watching it come together was an amazing experience, and you just have to see how Dave works to really get an understanding of how wicked his talents are.

So I owe a HUGE HUGE thank you to Dave: My brother, you are fulfilling a life long dream of mine and I owe you huge!

But also...let me say that the AON shop is the cleanest, most well decorated, comfortable tattoo space I have ever been inside of. It just oozes art and inspiration...every square foot of wall space is covered in art, articles, or trophies. Hell...you couldn't fire a gun in AON without hitting a trophy...they are EVERYWHERE.

To the AON staff, especially John, Mondo, and Brian (I hope I got that right, it was a long day): The AON staff is providing a level of service you cannot get ANYWHERE. Period. I don't care if you are buying a luxury car, a house, or if you are dining at a fine restaurant...no where on earth will you be treated with the kind of attention, respect, and brotherhood as you will at AON. These guys were there for ANY request I had, and never even seemed to mind.

I'm sure I have a lot more to say...thing will surely come to me over the next few days as I heal up (h2Ocean is the shiznit by the way)...but for now I just want to thank all my brothers and sisters at AON. They truly made me feel like part of a family and there is no substitute for that.

If anyone is at home reading this an wondering if its worth it to go travel to AON, let me say this: Just do it. You will understand when its over, this is THE GREATEST TATTOO SHOP IN THE WORLD.

HOSTAGES SAVE LIVES!!!!

-Parabellum (aka, Chris from Illinois).

parabellum 04-29-2007 01:10 PM

Re: THANK YOU DAVE AND AON!!!!

One more thing: I didn't talk too much about what my tattoo looks like. This is because its nearly impossible to put it into words. I am not a good enough wordsmith to describe it in a manner that does it justice.

I will wait for the pics to go up, and they will speak for themselves.

terryhaddon 04-30-2007 09:57 AM

another satisfied customer.....i gotta get my ass an appointment. hey man, what was the waiting time to get a Dave MF Tedder appointment?

BRANDON BOND 04-30-2007 02:39 PM

not too bad - a couple months I think? - give the studio a call 770 435 9966 - they will work out a trip with ya!

BRANDON BOND 04-30-2007 02:40 PM

and thanks man - I hope ta meet ya next time...

parabellum 05-01-2007 10:44 AM

Right on.

Its day 3 and my ink is healing perfectly with the H2Ocean stuff...I will be using this stuff from here on out. I am already at a point of healing that would have normally taken 5-7 days with a traditional method.

I think Dave said he was booked a few months out....definitely call John and talk to him about Dave's schedule, he will get you all taken care of.

parabellum 05-09-2007 09:33 AM

Ok.

So the chest piece is finished and the pic is up....the pic really can't do it justice...because in person its about 100x cooler.

My arm is all lined out too but we didn't do any pics...will post them once the arm is finished in late summer.

For now...check this out:

http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/ga...ya_web%7E0.jpg

KTR 05-23-2007 10:03 AM

Yep, Dave is awesome and I am back with him on September 8th!
I can’t wait!

tat2gothgirl 05-23-2007 03:42 PM

im hoping to get a portrait of my daughter that passed away done. she was with me for 9 days and there are only a few pics of her not hooked up to 20 different things at once, when i do get to get mine i hope they can work with what i have...its gonna be so hard yet healing at the same time.

parabellum 05-23-2007 09:56 PM

Damn, my most sincere sympathies for your loss.

Thoughts and prayers.